WHAT TO WATCH FOR
- Abnormal pap smear
HPV CAN LEAD TO …
HOW TO AVOID IT
- Two shots (six to 12 months apart) of HPV vaccine at age 11 and 12
- Practice protected sex
- Learn more from the CDC about human papillomavirus and the HPV vaccine.
- Infection prevention experts in our community offer their perspective.
- Check out the Oregon Health Authority’s interactive map of vaccination rates for K-12 schools.
WHERE TO GET VACCINATED
- Call your primary care provider. Don’t have a primary care provider? Visit our St. Charles website to learn more about our family care clinics in Bend, Redmond, Prineville, Sisters, Madras and La Pine.
- Call your county health department:
OTHER CANCERS CAUSED BY HPV
Hover over sections of chart to see number of cases per year.
- Penile Cancer
- Vulvar and vaginal cancer
- Anal Cancer
- Oropharyngeal cancer
St. Charles Health System, Inc., headquartered in Bend, Ore., owns and operates St. Charles Bend, Madras, Prineville and Redmond. It also owns family care clinics in Bend, Madras, Prineville, Redmond, Sisters and La Pine. St. Charles is a private, not-for-profit Oregon corporation and is the largest employer in Central Oregon with more than 4,200 caregivers.